[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Tascione • View topic - "Catskillpainter"

"Catskillpainter"

Create your own "Personal Shop Page" Just Start a "New Topic"using your forum User Name as the title and post pics of your shop, tools, you etc.!
All visitors are welcome to view topics and posts.
MEMBERSHIP AND POSTING IS RESERVED FOR TASCIONE COURSE MEMBERS ONLY... http://www.tascione.com

Moderators: willofiam, Bob Tascione

Forum rules
Start a "New Topic" using your forum User name as the title and post pics of your shop, tools, you etc.!!
This will be your personal home page.
Post your pics on your personal page only
DO NOT POST YOUR PICS ON ANOTHER PERSONS PERSONAL PAGE UNLESS REQUESTED OR GIVEN PERMISSION BY THE PAGE OWNER

Re: Catskillpainter

Postby Arutha » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:57 am

I think you will find if you look around most of our workshops we all have a bit of a thing for vintage tools and equipment. I am quite jealous of your depthing tool, Donald also told me to buy one but the mean guy wouldn't lend me the money!
You have some fantastic tools and thank you for taking the time to post up all the pictures, I know what a process that can be at times.
A very warm welcome and I am sure we all look forward to your posts, don't be afraid to jump in with some answers to questions too.
Paul.
Arutha

Postby david pierce » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:38 pm

Catskillpainter,
Your bushing machine is ingenious and probably has more precision than ones specifically made for that purpose. If you remove the hinge pins on the belt guard and take it off the machine, it might be easier to spin the handle.
david
david pierce

Postby CatskillPainter » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:00 pm

CatskillPainter

Postby CatskillPainter » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:04 pm

CatskillPainter

Postby CatskillPainter » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:11 pm

CatskillPainter

Postby METALSMITH » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:00 pm

Man, I'm impressed with what you've do with the place! I love your Unimat, i had one many years ago and to this day i wish i never let it go. I curently have a Sherline lathe/mill set-up, pricey. I also do some soldering with electricity, an electric soldering machine i used when i had a jewelry manufacturing business. It's about all i've got left. I'm also taking the Ultra Corse, it feel's good and the people are real people, you can't go wrong. Your shop is so great, airy, roomy, filled with all kind's of tool's and clock's to work on. Man, live your dream. Please keep showing us what your up to, i know it will help me in my learning.

Keepergoin
Metalsmith
METALSMITH

Previous

Return to Member Shop Pics.