[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Tascione • View topic - Starter Shop "ACHiPo"

Starter Shop "ACHiPo"

Create your own "Personal Shop Page" Just Start a "New Topic"using your forum User Name as the title and post pics of your shop, tools, you etc.!
All visitors are welcome to view topics and posts.
MEMBERSHIP AND POSTING IS RESERVED FOR TASCIONE COURSE MEMBERS ONLY... http://www.tascione.com

Moderators: willofiam, Bob Tascione

Forum rules
Start a "New Topic" using your forum User name as the title and post pics of your shop, tools, you etc.!!
This will be your personal home page.
Post your pics on your personal page only
DO NOT POST YOUR PICS ON ANOTHER PERSONS PERSONAL PAGE UNLESS REQUESTED OR GIVEN PERMISSION BY THE PAGE OWNER

Starter Shop "ACHiPo"

Postby ACHiPo » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:03 am

Here's my "shop". One of the great things about this hobby is how little space it takes up. I've since added a lathe, Watchmaster cleaning machine, and a few other odds and ends, but it still fits nicely in the spare room.
Attachments
watchmakers bench.JPG
watchmakers bench.JPG (93.88 KiB) Viewed 10794 times
ACHiPo

Re: Starter Shop

Postby willofiam » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:42 am

Hey ACHiPo , very nice set up ;) , is that the Bergeon automatic oiler stand I see?? cant wait to see the lathe..looks like your set to go and now that you have caught the disease pretty soon you will be adding a addition to your place for all the future tooling and things, haha :D Have fun, William
Have a great day, William
willofiam

Postby ACHiPo » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:08 pm

William,
Thanks. I have one of the Bergeon auto oilers that I got with a bunch of eBay stuff, but it needs cleaning and I'm not terribly sure how to use it, so I stick with my manual set.

The lathe is pretty sweet. It is a full Leinen-Boley Reform kit, with collets, saw, jacot, drilling attachment, and a bunch more stuff I haven't figured out yet. I got a great deal largely because it was missing a tail stock, but I located one thanks to Keith WIlliamson of Watch Tools Online, so now I've got a fully functioning kit.

Evan
ACHiPo

Postby Arutha » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:51 am

Hi Evan, a fantastic start!
Just be wary of the tool buying bug, I think just about everyone on the forum has it now :)
Paul.
Arutha

Postby Bob Tascione » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:38 am

Perfect...I love it!!
Very good location too. That window light will serve you well.
Thanks for putting it up here Evan,

Bob
Bob Tascione

Postby ACHiPo » Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:57 am

ACHiPo

Postby Arutha » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:39 am

When the "disease" gets very bad you will find yourself buying tools on e-bay that you dont need but "they might come in handy one day"
:shock:
Arutha

Postby ACHiPo » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:12 pm

ACHiPo

Postby Arutha » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:36 am

Welcome to the club then :lol:
Arutha

Return to Member Shop Pics.