[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Tascione • View topic - My Shop "Arutha"

My Shop "Arutha"

Create your own "Personal Shop Page" Just Start a "New Topic"using your forum User Name as the title and post pics of your shop, tools, you etc.!
All visitors are welcome to view topics and posts.
MEMBERSHIP AND POSTING IS RESERVED FOR TASCIONE COURSE MEMBERS ONLY... http://www.tascione.com

Moderators: willofiam, Bob Tascione

Forum rules
Start a "New Topic" using your forum User name as the title and post pics of your shop, tools, you etc.!!
This will be your personal home page.
Post your pics on your personal page only
DO NOT POST YOUR PICS ON ANOTHER PERSONS PERSONAL PAGE UNLESS REQUESTED OR GIVEN PERMISSION BY THE PAGE OWNER

Re: My Shop "Arutha"

Postby david pierce » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:39 pm

Paul,
Did you get your Holbrook up and running yet?
david
david pierce

Postby Arutha » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:59 am

Not yet David, I am still working my way through an old Myford ML1, quite an early model. They seem to make much better money if they look pretty and I thought it would be good practice restoring this for when I come to do the Holbrook.
It looks up at me quite forlornly every day when I go to my workshop :(
On a more positive note I have managed to pick up a good sturdy Myford cabinet to stand it on. these bad boys sell for around £350 but i got this one on e-bay for just £26 :)
This is not my stand but mine is identical, made of steel plate.
myford.jpg
myford.jpg (9.07 KiB) Viewed 14530 times

Paul.
Arutha

Postby Chris Mabbott » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:55 am

Hey Paul, yet another late reply but I forget to look on here... Nice setup mate and I like your horizontal mill setup too.

Regarding the debate over your photo, I obviously have a comment :lol: I think we may be able to settle on cute little English lad, possibly even chap ;)
Chris Mabbott

Postby Arutha » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:43 am

Arutha

Postby cazclocker » Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:20 pm

-------------------
Doug Haeussler
NAWCC #0167553
-------------------
cazclocker

Postby Arutha » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:48 am

As some of you may know I have moved my workshop as my previous place had no sink and the toilet was a long way from my room which was a real pain. It was also difficult for my new customers to find me so at the beggining of April I started to move. I hope I never have to do this again!
Anyway, here a a few shots of the new place. It is still not finished but I am getting there.

Sorry about the large pictures, guess one of the lovely moderators will re-size them for me ;)
Here you go Paul
20150423_103730_01.JPG
20150423_103730_01.JPG (16.2 KiB) Viewed 14331 times
20150423_103747_01.JPG
20150423_103747_01.JPG (13 KiB) Viewed 14331 times
Arutha

Postby willofiam » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:59 am

o.k. Paul here is how I do it for your learning benefit ;) ;) ;) , please read the forum post on how to post pictures and try again. this is a great way for you to learn :lol: :lol:
Have a great day, William
willofiam

Postby Arutha » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:47 am

Lol, its this damn phone, its not easy to re-size them on here. Ok, I will try again. ;)
Arutha

Postby willofiam » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:51 am

O.K. Paul, I see. I dont use the phone for this stuff so I am not sure how that all works....
willofiam

Postby Arutha » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:05 am

This is a test to see if I got the resizing correct, thanks for doing the others William :)
rps20150423_140144.jpg
rps20150423_140144.jpg (37.42 KiB) Viewed 14331 times
Arutha

Postby willofiam » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:32 am

looking good Paul, I would bet it was a ton of work moving your shop, I would hate to do that = way to much stuff. If you need to lighten the load just send the Holbrook over :D
willofiam

Postby cazclocker » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:12 am

I agree with William - your new location is looking nice! Moving is always just an awful chore - but it usually turns out for the best. I haven't posted here for quite a while because I've recently acquired a larger Rivett precision bench lathe, and I've been struggling to get it up and running - so I've been occupied with that more so than with clocks of late! I'll post pics when I'm finished.
...Doug in Arizona
-------------------
Doug Haeussler
NAWCC #0167553
-------------------
cazclocker

Postby Arutha » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:51 am

Thanks Doug and William :), look forward to seeing pics of your new lathe too Doug :)
Paul.
Arutha

Postby willofiam » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:19 am

I am with Paul about seeing your new lathe, I almost bought a rivett 608 a few months back. might be helpful posting what your going thru with it, may be someone here that can help. William
willofiam

Postby jim1228 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:25 am

Looking good Paul I like all the bench and shelf space. Very nice!
Jim
jim1228

Postby Bob Tascione » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:52 pm

Looks good Paul.
Hope you're recovering from that move!

Bob
Bob Tascione

Postby Arutha » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:41 pm

Thank you guys :)
It is still a work in progress and is more compact than my previous shop but it already feels like a better place to work.
Bob, I don't know if I will ever recover from that move :shock:
Paul.
Arutha

Previous

Return to Member Shop Pics.