[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Tascione • View topic - My Shop "Arutha"

My Shop "Arutha"

Create your own "Personal Shop Page" Just Start a "New Topic"using your forum User Name as the title and post pics of your shop, tools, you etc.!
All visitors are welcome to view topics and posts.
MEMBERSHIP AND POSTING IS RESERVED FOR TASCIONE COURSE MEMBERS ONLY... http://www.tascione.com

Moderators: willofiam, Bob Tascione

Forum rules
Start a "New Topic" using your forum User name as the title and post pics of your shop, tools, you etc.!!
This will be your personal home page.
Post your pics on your personal page only
DO NOT POST YOUR PICS ON ANOTHER PERSONS PERSONAL PAGE UNLESS REQUESTED OR GIVEN PERMISSION BY THE PAGE OWNER

My Shop "Arutha"

Postby Arutha » Wed May 09, 2012 11:44 pm

Ok, its not tidy, there is machinery waiting to be set up but I have only been here a couple of months. I have waited almost 4 years to have my own room for clock repairs. So here it is in all its messy glory. :)

Click Image to View Without Scroll Bars
Clock-Repair-Shop.jpg
Clock-Repair-Shop.jpg (146.59 KiB) Viewed 30144 times

Clock-Shop.jpg
Clock Shop
Clock-Shop.jpg (161.78 KiB) Viewed 30144 times

IMG_0260.jpg
IMG_0260.jpg (138.18 KiB) Viewed 30144 times

I think looking at the pictures I should maybe stop buying clocks for a while? :)
Arutha

Re: My Workshop.

Postby Arutha » Thu May 10, 2012 2:15 pm

And so you can put a face to the name....

CLICK IMAGE TO VIEW WITHOUT SCROLL BAR
Me.jpg
Me.jpg (136.09 KiB) Viewed 30145 times
Arutha

Re: My Shop (Arutha)

Postby Bob Tascione » Thu May 10, 2012 3:46 pm

Nice shop and tools Paul!
I love that little horizontal mill with the tail and headstock. Is there a name anywhere on it?
Bob
Bob Tascione

Postby willofiam » Thu May 10, 2012 5:40 pm

Yeh Paul your right again!!!!!! you are not as handsome as I thought :D
william
Have a great day, William
willofiam

Postby Arutha » Thu May 10, 2012 11:42 pm

William, I hope my picture doesnt give you nightmares!

Bob, its a Minilor lathe,

"Click Pic. to view without scroll bars"
minilor-lathe.jpg
Minilor Lathe
minilor-lathe.jpg (190.74 KiB) Viewed 30145 times

the milling post and head could be bought as an extra. See this
Arutha

Postby willofiam » Fri May 11, 2012 4:46 am

Well Paul I hope you dont mind but I showed my wife your picture and she said your good looking, :roll: you just stay over there. :D be good, William
willofiam

Postby Arutha » Fri May 11, 2012 5:10 am

Tell your wife thank you very much, she obviously has better eysight than you William :)
Arutha

Postby willofiam » Fri May 11, 2012 5:51 am

That or something is definitely wrong!!!!!! :D
willofiam

Postby Bob Tascione » Fri May 11, 2012 12:38 pm

Thanks for posting the pic Paul. I like that set-up also. The one I was asking about is the little horizontal mill on your white bench with the humongous motor. I want it! :D
Bob
Bob Tascione

Re: My Shop "Arutha"

Postby Arutha » Sat May 12, 2012 11:44 am

Sorry Bob, that is my pinion cutting machine, it was designed by a guy who was writing for one of the magazines, I think it was a hobby mag rather than a horological one.
Anyway this is his machine, cost me a small fortune but I had to have it as it is superb at what it does.

"CLICK ON IMAGES TO VIEW WITHOUT SCROLL BARS"
Clock-Pinion-Cutting-Machine.jpg
Clock-Pinion-Cutting-Machine.jpg (164.35 KiB) Viewed 30145 times

Clock-Pinion-Cutter.jpg
Clock-Pinion-Cutter
Clock-Pinion-Cutter.jpg (161.07 KiB) Viewed 30145 times

Clock-Pinion-Cutting.jpg
Clock-Pinion-Cutting.jpg (156.77 KiB) Viewed 30145 times

Clock-Pinion-Cutter.jpg
Clock-Pinion-Cutter
Clock-Pinion-Cutter.jpg (161.07 KiB) Viewed 30145 times
Attachments
Pinion-cutting.jpg
Pinion-cutting.jpg (162.86 KiB) Viewed 30145 times
Arutha

Postby Bob Tascione » Sun May 13, 2012 8:43 am

Thanks for putting those pics up Paul!
That's the one. He really did a nice job building that. I love it!
Bob
Bob Tascione

Postby tmac1956 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:04 pm

tmac1956

Postby Arutha » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:58 pm

Thanks Tmac,
we have a thing called freecycle in the UK where people offer stuff for free rather than throwing it out. When I picked up my desk from a lady on freecycle she asked if I could make use of a couple of lamps :) The bulb is just an energy saver, runs at 11watts.
These are old pictures now, I have moved from a room in the house to a workshop. When I get back from holiday I will take some pics and post them up. William has been bugging me to do this for a while now so it might keep him quiet for a bit :)
Paul.
Arutha

Postby willofiam » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:19 pm

wholly cow Paul, I saw that you had posted today on your shop section, I called everyone into the room to look at it, before we did I told some stories about you and how I have been waiting :roll: for your new shop picture, WELL, as everyone was egging me on to get on with it I came to your new post and wallah :shock: nobody will ever listen to me again, its like the man who hollered dog :o or whatever it is..... man OH man, what to do what to do........W.
willofiam

Postby Arutha » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:39 pm

I am so sorry to have put you and your whole neighbourhood through so much stress William. I promise I will get the pictures up within the month and I will even send you a personal e-mail to announce it.
How does that sound?
:) ;)
Arutha

Postby CatskillPainter » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:04 pm

You've got some nice equipment there, and some really beautiful clocks !
CatskillPainter

Postby Arutha » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:51 am

Thank you :)
Those are some old pictures from when I was working out of my dining room. I now run my business from a workshop, its about time I put up some new pictures!
Paul.
Arutha

Postby Arutha » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:41 am

20140125_122951_1a.jpg
20140125_122951_1a.jpg (206.58 KiB) Viewed 28585 times
I thought it was about time to post some pictures of my playroom. I am still not happy with the layout and will have a move round later in the year. More pics to follow.....
Arutha

Postby willofiam » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:41 am

My life is now complete when I see how well organized you are Paul ;) , Dont worry about the possibility of moving things around, I have done that 100 times and still not sure :roll: when can I come over to play and mess it all up? William
willofiam

Postby Arutha » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:51 am

Pack your suitcase whenever you are ready, your room is ready and waiting. I have a ton of mixed bushing just screaming out for your attention :)
Arutha

Next

Return to Member Shop Pics.