[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Tascione • View topic - Humble beginnings

Humble beginnings

Create your own "Personal Shop Page" Just Start a "New Topic"using your forum User Name as the title and post pics of your shop, tools, you etc.!
All visitors are welcome to view topics and posts.
MEMBERSHIP AND POSTING IS RESERVED FOR TASCIONE COURSE MEMBERS ONLY... http://www.tascione.com

Moderators: willofiam, Bob Tascione

Forum rules
Start a "New Topic" using your forum User name as the title and post pics of your shop, tools, you etc.!!
This will be your personal home page.
Post your pics on your personal page only
DO NOT POST YOUR PICS ON ANOTHER PERSONS PERSONAL PAGE UNLESS REQUESTED OR GIVEN PERMISSION BY THE PAGE OWNER

Humble beginnings

Postby blondfellow » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:43 am

My journey into the addictive realms of horology. Now that I have started here it is time to redesign the workshop
Attachments
image.jpg
Then I could not keep away
image.jpg (5.06 KiB) Viewed 7469 times
image.jpg
Next came a complete workshop
image.jpg (5.96 KiB) Viewed 7469 times
image.jpg
In the beginning $20 roll top desk worked a treat
image.jpg (5.78 KiB) Viewed 7469 times
blondfellow

Re: Humble beginnings

Postby gerene » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:50 am

Welcome to the forum. Your workshop looks great, but your pictures are really small. Can you post a bigger size?
You might want to look at Chriss Mabbot's thread about attaching pictures:
Thanks,

Jan
gerene

Postby blondfellow » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:05 am

Here we are I hope these pics are of a better size
Attachments
EC665E14-A240-4B50-A3B1-B8100CEFDC0A.JPG
The desk
EC665E14-A240-4B50-A3B1-B8100CEFDC0A.JPG (216 KiB) Viewed 7446 times
4822FF3B-687E-4B16-B78E-D3FE5D152DA5.JPG
The workshop
4822FF3B-687E-4B16-B78E-D3FE5D152DA5.JPG (251.59 KiB) Viewed 7446 times
blondfellow

Postby gerene » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:56 am

Thanks for these pictures, you have a nice looking workshop!

Jan
gerene

Postby Bernie Weishapl » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:18 am

Nice looking shop.
Bernie
Bernie Weishapl

Postby willofiam » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:51 am

Very nice, how do you like the roll top? also looks like a KWM bushing machine? I have the same style, works great. William
Have a great day, William
willofiam

Postby blondfellow » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:57 am

Thanks guys, I have only had all this gear since last year. I bought a deceast estate, good but $2000, come with a lot of tools and parts. I am only now getting to know it all, this course is helping a lot. there is a lathe and bench grinders, not to mention a couple of very nice altrasonic cleaners. one for watches and a bigger one for clocks. This is a bit troublesome as it only works when I belt it, is replacement motor units hard to find? I have watch parts for seiko, omega, ETAS, and some I never heard of before. Luckly I am into Seiko as the parts are well sived through, even a micro fish of all Seiko up to 5 years ago and I am into vintage so this is a dream. A lot of clocks and parts enjoying these now that this course is teaching me the finer uses.
My only frustration was the day after I got all this home I had to go on a vaction for 2 month to Europe, loved the holiday but in the back of my mind all the time was getting home to play.
I had my bench on the big bench but found the roll top a lot better and safer, I must be a good Catholic as I am on my knees a lot with my nose an inch from the floor, the roll top catched a lot of these now thankfully. I have only been adicted to horology for just under 2 years but I like to think I am learning pretty fast.
blondfellow

Return to Member Shop Pics.