[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Tascione • View topic - Daryn's Shop

Daryn's Shop

Create your own "Personal Shop Page" Just Start a "New Topic"using your forum User Name as the title and post pics of your shop, tools, you etc.!
All visitors are welcome to view topics and posts.
MEMBERSHIP AND POSTING IS RESERVED FOR TASCIONE COURSE MEMBERS ONLY... http://www.tascione.com

Moderators: willofiam, Bob Tascione

Forum rules
Start a "New Topic" using your forum User name as the title and post pics of your shop, tools, you etc.!!
This will be your personal home page.
Post your pics on your personal page only
DO NOT POST YOUR PICS ON ANOTHER PERSONS PERSONAL PAGE UNLESS REQUESTED OR GIVEN PERMISSION BY THE PAGE OWNER

Daryn's Shop

Postby Arutha » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:15 pm

Daryn asked me to post up some pictures of his workshop as he is having a bit of difficulty uploading any pictures to the forum. I took a few last week but one in particular is a bit blurry so I will try again to get some better shots this week.

This first picture is a "worst nightmare" for you tidy watchmakers :)

D1.jpg
D1.jpg (340.63 KiB) Viewed 9302 times

D2.jpg
D2.jpg (289.33 KiB) Viewed 9302 times

Sorry about the poor quality, I will replace this with a better picture this week, Its an Emco Maximat V-10 with a milling head. For a bigger lathe it is so smooth you have to see it to believe it.

D3.jpg
D3.jpg (280.84 KiB) Viewed 9302 times

This last one is a pinion mill that came from the English Smiths clock factory.

D4.jpg
D4.jpg (327.61 KiB) Viewed 9302 times

I will take some better pictures later this week and post them up.
Arutha

Re: Daryn's Shop

Postby Daryn » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:06 pm

Thanks for posting the pics Paul.
From these the place looks a right mess ! Not normally.quite as messy as this ,honest!
I'll collaborate with Paul and we'll try and get some uploaded that better show my shop . . . I'm limited for space but have got things set up pretty much how I want it ,any questions welcome'
Daryn
Daryn

Postby willofiam » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:13 pm

Hey Daryn, how come you guys over there get all cool tools, I am waiting patiently for a in-depth documentary on your shop, put that Paul to work :D Thanks for sharing, William
Have a great day, William
willofiam

Postby Bob Tascione » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:30 pm

What a well equipped shop Daryn!
Thanks to both you and Paul for adding these pics.
Looking forward to seeing a bunch more!
Hey Paul, I know that you know which of Daryn's machines in the above photos I'm drooling over! :)

Bob
Bob Tascione

Postby Daryn » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:51 am

Hey William.
We'll.try and do.something.along those lines ,could be some.helpful.hints about machine set up etc. Generated . . .

Hey bob , most people seem to drool over the wyssbrod automatic pinion mill (even if they don't know what it does !)
It's very hypnotic to watch when running,perhaps Paul will be able to upload a video clip ???

There's a lot more equipment that I feel is worthy of drool so we'll also get those uploaded,its possibleCTO get very accurate results even with a limited budget with a bit of careful set up and lateral thinking!
Warm regards'
Daryn
Daryn

Postby Bob Tascione » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:14 pm

Bob Tascione

Postby Bernie Weishapl » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:03 pm

Great shop Daryn.
Bernie
Bernie Weishapl

Postby david pierce » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:22 am

Daryn,
I looks like you also have some great looking machinery in the background; nice setup.
david
david pierce

Return to Member Shop Pics.