Great idea

Welcome to the forum!
All visitors are welcome to view topics and posts.
MEMBERSHIP AND POSTING IS RESERVED FOR TASCIONE COURSE MEMBERS ONLY... http://www.tascione.com

Moderators: willofiam, Bob Tascione

Great idea

Postby les458 » Sun May 02, 2010 2:00 pm

Hello Bob, Thanks for the invitation to join, could be a very interesting forum, hope it will be a success, All best Wishes, Les
les458

Re: Great idea

Postby justrightgeorge » Sun May 02, 2010 2:15 pm

Hi Bob. The only thing I had not clicked on is the blank space which isn't labeled unless you hold the wand over it. now I know how to post! Marge (justrightgeorge).
justrightgeorge

Re: Great idea

Postby les458 » Wed May 05, 2010 4:02 am

Hi Marge, If your having difficulty finding the Topic button. Its Here, when you sign on
go to General and click, should take you to new topic, on the bottom you will see upload attachments, after you have put your topic in you can put your pictures on, I have a Folder on the desk top for pictures, I transfer pictures from my photo programe to this album, I find its easier to download them from the desktop, when you click the upload button you will see another which says browse, click this and select your desktop go down the list till you find your folder. hope this helps if you get stuck just let me know Best regards Les
Attachments
elgin movement.jpg
elgin movement.jpg (34.89 KiB) Viewed 3750 times
les458

Return to General Discussion Forum