Course Outline

Welcome to the forum!
All visitors are welcome to view topics and posts.
MEMBERSHIP AND POSTING IS RESERVED FOR TASCIONE COURSE MEMBERS ONLY... http://www.tascione.com

Moderators: willofiam, Bob Tascione

Course Outline

Postby Will_Iam » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:55 pm

Hi Bob,

I am a new student very excited about learning watch repair. But I have one problem I am not sure how the course is outlined. Do I watch the videos first on watch repair? I tried doing that but I was a little confused because the terminology was new. If you can please provide an outline that gives the order of how to take the course. Thanks for providing this resource.

Regards,
Will_Iam

Re: Course Outline

Postby Bob Tascione » Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:18 pm

Good to see you up here Will_Iam!

If you need a little help with the terminology then you may wish to proceed in the following order:

When you get into the watch course click on the "Why Watches Work" link.

After going through that move on to "Escapement Action". This one may take a little while to get through but it's worth the effort to get a good understanding of what's covered.

Then go to "Safety Action"

...and finally "Motion Works".

If you go to the videos after all of this you should have a pretty good understanding of what's being covered. By going back and forth between the videos and the text things will begin to sink in...takes a little while but you'll get there. If you need any help at all just let me know here on the forum and I'll do my best to help out.

Enjoy,
Bob
Bob Tascione

Re: Course Outline

Postby Will_Iam » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:26 pm

Thanks Bob,

that really clears things up for and gives me some direction in my studies.
Will_Iam

Return to General Discussion Forum