[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Tascione • View topic - Hermle movement

Hermle movement

Welcome to the forum!
All visitors are welcome to view topics and posts.
MEMBERSHIP AND POSTING IS RESERVED FOR TASCIONE COURSE MEMBERS ONLY... http://www.tascione.com

Moderators: willofiam, Bob Tascione

Hermle movement

Postby chaplin37 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:16 pm

Quick question I just serviced a gentle movement for a customer and it ran fine for me for a week and chimed perfectly good. I gave it back to the customer and advised him about the clock being level or it will throw off the beat. Didn't hear from the customer in about 5 days and then he called me to say the clock would run and stop sometimes and that it no longer chimed but if he hit the case (something I didn't need to hear as it made me cringe) he said it would start touching again. My question is if he advances the minute hand too fast past the 15, 30, 45 and hour mark without letting it chime can that throw off the chime and stop the movement on a rack and snail movement
chaplin37

Re: Hermle movement

Postby willofiam » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:31 am

Have a great day, William
willofiam

Postby chaplin37 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:57 pm

Thanks, figured it out that the star wheel needed adjusting. Another question is the beat is slipping I bought a new fork so how would I remove the leader from the verge? Or anyway to shim the part on the fork so that it's not so loose?
chaplin37

Postby willofiam » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:49 pm

Have a great day, William
willofiam

Postby chaplin37 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:09 pm

Star wheel was in the loaded position
chaplin37

Return to General Discussion Forum