[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Tascione • View topic - Hermle 451 fly and stop wheels

Hermle 451 fly and stop wheels

Welcome to the forum!
All visitors are welcome to view topics and posts.
MEMBERSHIP AND POSTING IS RESERVED FOR TASCIONE COURSE MEMBERS ONLY... http://www.tascione.com

Moderators: willofiam, Bob Tascione

Hermle 451 fly and stop wheels

Postby disciple_dan » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:15 am

Hey, y'all.
I'm working on a Hermle 451 this week. I can never seem to remember which fly and wheel go on which train. They are nearly identical except for tooth count. One is fine and the other less. I'm thinking that the fine tooth one always go's on the strike side. Is there as easy easy to remember? And why? Thanks guys and have a merry Christmas.
Thanks, and be blessed, Danny
disciple_dan

Re: Hermle 451 fly and stop wheels

Postby willofiam » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:35 am

Have a great day, William
willofiam

Re: Hermle 451 fly and stop wheels

Postby clockmanbill » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:51 pm

I like to put a small make on one, either one, that helps me get them in the right place. I sometimes use two different containers to hold the trains in , keeps them apart. And if needed I'll wire the train gears together when I put them in the cleaner and from that point on keep the trains apart. Just my two cents
clockmanbill

Return to General Discussion Forum