[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Tascione • View topic - Items for sale

Items for sale

Welcome to the forum!
All visitors are welcome to view topics and posts.
MEMBERSHIP AND POSTING IS RESERVED FOR TASCIONE COURSE MEMBERS ONLY... http://www.tascione.com

Moderators: willofiam, Bob Tascione

Items for sale

Postby namonllor1953 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:37 pm

Hello everyone,
Here's hoping everyone one the list is doing well.
It's been a very long, long recovery for me and I still suffer from awful pain in my back and bum.
As I can't really continue on in this wonderful hobby, I'm selling my equipment and books, in hopes that it will help out a newcomer.
Any reasonable/fair offer will be accepted.
Everything is in very good working condition and the books are also in excellent condition.
The book title's are:

TITLE

THE CUCKOO CLOCK REPAIR MANUAL WILLIAM J. BILGER

BUILDING AN AMERICAN CLOCK MOVEMENT STEVEN G. CONOVER

CLOCK MAKING AND MODEL MAKING W.R. SMITH

STRIKING CLOCK REPAIR GUIDE CONOVER

CLOCK REPAIR SKILLS CONOVER

CHIME CLOCK REPAIR CONOVER

CLOCK REPAIR BASICS CONOVER

TOP 300 TRADE SECRETS OF A MASTER CLOCK MAKER J.M. HUCKABEE

MASTER WATCHMAKING LESSONS 2 – 31 CHICAGO SCHOOL OF WATCHMAKING

A PRACTICAL GUIDE TO WOODEN WHEEL CLOCK DESIGN CLAYTON BOYER

PRACTICAL WATCH REPAIRING DONALD DE CARLE

THE CLOCK REPAIRERS HANDBOOK LAURIE PENMAN

PRACTICAL CLOCK REPAIRING DONALD DE CARLE

CLOCK AND WATCH REPAIRING DONALD DE CARLE

THE MODERN CLOCK WARD L GOODRICH

you can email me @ nmonllor at tampabay.rr.com

Be well everyone,

Ren
Attachments
_DSC0960.jpg
_DSC0960.jpg (139.02 KiB) Viewed 7473 times
_DSC0959.jpg
_DSC0959.jpg (320.49 KiB) Viewed 7473 times
_DSC0957.jpg
_DSC0957.jpg (132.45 KiB) Viewed 7473 times
_DSC0956.jpg
_DSC0956.jpg (146.19 KiB) Viewed 7473 times
Be well,

Ren
NAWCC 178429
namonllor1953

Re: Items for sale

Postby Bob Tascione » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:20 pm

Hey Ren I've wondered what may have happened with you. Really sorry to hear you're in so much pain. Also very sorry to see that you have to give up on horology. I can sure understand though. Sitting at the bench with a sore back is miserable.
Hope you're feeling better soon my friend.
Hang in there Ren,
Bob
Bob Tascione

Postby willofiam » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:19 am

Hey Ren, I hope you mend up well!!! Sorry to see you selling your equipment, I am sure it is all in great condition and someone will definitely benefit. I would encourage you to stay aboard on the forum and continue to give your good advice and encouragement to others. God bless. William
Have a great day, William
willofiam

Postby Hank7421 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:01 pm

Hello Ren,
That was tragic to hear that you can no longer enjoy the hobby that you love so much. I'm rather new at this, only been in it a couple of years, but it's amazing the hold it has on us. I can sympathize with you as I am no stranger to pain myself. I hope you get relief soon. I'll be praying for you buddy....Hank
Hank7421

Postby Johnno » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:04 pm

Hi Ren, sorry to hear of your issues. I hope all turns out the best for you ion 2018.

Re the items for sale, can you pm me because for some reason I am unable to message - very odd. I have asked Bob to look into it, or maybe you can if you view this, Will?

best for 2018
John
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." Albert Einstein
Johnno

Postby Bob Tascione » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:05 pm

Hi John,
PM is normally off by previous member request but it's good to go now. Give it another try. I'll leave it active for a while.
Take care over there and Happy New Year!
Bob
Bob Tascione

Postby Johnno » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:10 am

Thanks, Bob.

All the best to you and everyone here in the forum.

Cheers
John
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." Albert Einstein
Johnno

Postby Hank7421 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:51 am

Hi Ren,
I hope you have had some relief from your pain by now.
Regarding your books, I am beginning to get into clocks now and was wondering if any of your clock books are still available?
Hank in there my friend....Hank
Hank7421

Postby clockmanbill » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:35 am

do you still have the lathe for sale? if so, can you tell me about it? thanks, Bill
clockmanbill

Postby LarrySnyder » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:50 pm

I was wondering if you still any of these items for sale? Thank you. Larry Snyder.
LarrySnyder

Postby disciple_dan » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:30 pm

Hey, Larry. Danny here. I bought all of his equipment last year not too long after that post by Ren. I don't know if Ren is still on here. I think he had to find another hobby for health reasons.I'm not sure about the books though.
I might be able to find out if you want me to check.
Thanks and have a Merry Christmas.
Danny
Thanks, and be blessed, Danny
disciple_dan

Postby LarrySnyder » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:18 pm

LarrySnyder

Return to General Discussion Forum