NEW- Course Members Now Have Access to MOBILE VIDEOS

Welcome to the forum!
All visitors are welcome to view topics and posts.
MEMBERSHIP AND POSTING IS RESERVED FOR TASCIONE COURSE MEMBERS ONLY... http://www.tascione.com

Moderators: willofiam, Bob Tascione

NEW- Course Members Now Have Access to MOBILE VIDEOS

Postby Bob Tascione » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:50 am

Hi Everyone,
I haven't had a chance to put this up on the website yet. Thought I would announce for now up here that I just finished setting up the Ultra Course Videos for full screen access on All Mobile Devices (including iPad and iPhone) as well as laptops and desktops. Also ADOBE FLASH NOT REQUIRED, You can now watch your videos while mobile.

I've set the videos up on Learn Time Online so I'll need to set your account up from my end for the time being until I can get it all automated. If you're interested in accessing the Mobile site (no charge, it's part of your course) then email me your email address that you used when signing up for your online course as well as your name and I'll get you all set up. I'll email info on how to access your Mobile page...it's that simple.

You can send your name and email to me at bob @ tascione.com . If I'm near the computer I should have you set up within an hour or so.

This access will also be added to all future members automatically.

Hope you like it!
Adios for now,
Bob
Bob Tascione

Re: NEW- Course Members Now Have Access to MOBILE VIDEOS

Postby Phil McCabe » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:43 am

Thanks Bob for the setting up my mobile access so fast.
I watched part of one of the lathe videos while sitting in my dentists waiting room. It worked perfectly. I should have watched something other than the lathe video since it covered DRILLING for a pivot. Wrong thing to watch while waiting for dental work. :D .
All the Best and thankyou again.

Phil
Phil McCabe

Re: NEW- Course Members Now Have Access to MOBILE VIDEOS

Postby Bob Tascione » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:59 am

You're Welcome Phil, glad you like it.
All members now have access to the Mobile and Home Non-Adobe Flash video content just by going to the normal login page. You'll be given a choice to log into the normal Flash version of the course or to log in to the mobile non-flash version for normal video playing. Same user name and password will work for both now. The non-flash version will allow full page viewing from your mobile device or your home computer. The non-flash version is for viewing the course videos only so the interactive part of the Flash version won't be available in the non-Flash version but the video experience and feed should be better. Also for those members on limited mobile data rate mobile plans please note that the video files are large and can eat up a lot of data. Not an issue for unlimited data plans but something to consider if your plan limits your usage.

Hope everyone finds the new access helpful!
Take care and enjoy,
Bob
Bob Tascione

Return to General Discussion Forum