Tascione

Watch & Clock Repair Discussion

dvd course

Welcome to the forum!
All visitors are welcome to view topics and posts.
MEMBERSHIP AND POSTING IS RESERVED FOR TASCIONE COURSE MEMBERS ONLY... http://www.tascione.com

Moderators: Arutha, Bob Tascione, willofiam

Forum rules
No advertising or other commercial use is allowed. No junk mail or spam, bulk e-mail, chain letters, or repeat postings of the same message is permitted anywhere on the forums. Do not impersonate anyone else. You MUST use your real name when posting to the discussion forums.
Always treat other subscribers with courtesy and respect when posting messages. No name calling or abuse toward any subscriber is allowed.
Please avoid shouting (using all capital letters) in the forums. Vulgarity, profanity, obscenity, ethnic slurs, hate speech, or sexually explicit language is not allowed. Harassment, abuse, or threatening other subscribers will not be tolerated. Do not libel or defame others. This site strongly disapproves flaming. When you post content in the discussion forums, you permit this site to display and distribute the content. You grant to this site the complete, perpetual, but non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, sub-license, etc. the content in whole or in part, throughout the world and universe, on a royalty-free basis. We do not try to edit or to monitor messages posted on the discussion forums, but we reserve the right to edit or remove objectionable postings. The person posting a message is solely responsible for it, not this site. Violators may be permanently banned from using the forums.

dvd course

Postby kybill2011 » Wed May 09, 2012 11:36 am

Bob,

It looks like you have a dvd course available but can't find it. Also, are you going to have any more one on one courese
kybill2011

Re: dvd course

Postby Arutha » Wed May 09, 2012 12:40 pm

The DVD course is the same as the online course, you just download the videos and burn them to DVD, did you mean you cant find the link to the videos? http://www.tascione.com/source.htm you do have to ask Bob for a username and password to be able to download them I belive and the downloads are on another page. Sorry If I have misunderstood :(
And Bob, are you going to be doing any more videos? I would like to see how you replace broken seconds hand posts on wristwatches and pocket watches :)
Arutha

Postby kybill2011 » Wed May 09, 2012 1:22 pm

I have the online course and know about downloading it's taht one of the webpages talks about dvd's and as I was reading in the related topics area Bob talks about paticulars about cleaning watches that i don't recall in the online coures and I have gone thru the watch course twice in the last 2 weeks. So I thought there were optional videos that you could buy.
kybill2011

Postby Arutha » Wed May 09, 2012 1:39 pm

Mmm....will have to wait for Bob to reply to that one then.
Arutha

Postby Bob Tascione » Wed May 09, 2012 10:01 pm

Hi Bill,
The DVDs are now all online so no additional DVDs.
Yes. We just finished a 3 day one on one course and have a few scheduled for the summer. I'm only doing an advanced course now covering one particular type of watch and not scheduling anything beyond the summer at this time. Thanks for asking Bill.
Take care,
Bob
Bob Tascione

Return to General Discussion Forum