[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Tascione • View topic - Omega Constellation

Omega Constellation

Welcome to the forum!
All visitors are welcome to view topics and posts.
MEMBERSHIP AND POSTING IS RESERVED FOR TASCIONE COURSE MEMBERS ONLY... http://www.tascione.com

Moderators: willofiam, Bob Tascione

Omega Constellation

Postby Hank7421 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:34 pm

Here is a question for those of you who repair wrist watches. A friend gave me an Omega Constellation w.w. to have the battery replaced. When I opened up the back, the battery and a gold colored piece fell out. I assume the gold colored piece is a battery strap, but since it fell out before I could see where it attached, I have no idea how to put it back in. If any of you have come across this watch and know how it goes back in, please let me know. A picture would really be great. I am putting a picture of the back of the watch below. I placed the gold colored piece in the watch back along with a battery right next to the watch.

rsz_1rsz_img_1080.jpg
rsz_1rsz_img_1080.jpg (101.55 KiB) Viewed 3588 times
Hank7421

Re: Omega Constellation

Postby Bob Tascione » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:33 am

This might help to see how it's laid out Hank,

https://storage.googleapis.com/pubzapus ... 901283.jpg

Bob
Bob Tascione

Postby Hank7421 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:18 pm

Thanks Bob, the picture shows how the bottom section goes in. Now all I have to do is somehow get a picture of how the top part attaches. See what the top part is shaped like in the picture below.
Attachments
rsz_img_1083.jpg
rsz_img_1083.jpg (165.92 KiB) Viewed 3586 times
Hank7421

Postby Bob Tascione » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:52 am

Hi Hank,
From your pic it looks like you can move the battery clip forward and insert the T-end into the slot directly in front of it. You would then slide the other end (with the arrow) under a ledge to lock it in place. Best to put a battery in place when doing it though. It will fill up the empty space and allow the clip to be held in place.

Good luck!
Bob
Bob Tascione

Postby Hank7421 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:18 pm

Thanks Bob, I'll give it a try.
Hank7421

Return to General Discussion Forum